Friday, November 29, 2013

Jellypark Friends - Month long Christmas Challenge and DT announcement.

Hello, happy Friday. I can't believe it's almost December already, where has this year gone!
 
Grab a cuppa folks this post is going to be a long one lol.
 
First up let's announce who our Top 3 are from the Thanksgiving/Give Thanks Challenge.
 
Drumroll please ...
 
Please grab the Top 3 badge from the side bar and could Lisa S choose a digital stamp from the Store (charity stamps and stamp sets not included) and drop us an email at:
admin(at)jellypark.co.uk with your choice, we look forward to hearing from you :o)
 
***********************************************
We had a DT call recently and as a result I'm delighted to announce who the 6 lovely crafters are who are joining us from January through to April.
 
First up SandraP
 
Hi. My name is Sandra I'm a full time mummy to little boy called Zlatan. I love scrapping, using plenty of ink's , paint, stickers and stamps. I live in UK since 2006 and it looks like I'm going to stay here. 

Sandra loves to scrap and create mini albums. Her gorgeous little boy regularly inspires her layouts. What a cutie!!!
We loved Sandra's style the moment we saw it and we were so excited to see what she would do with our digital images. We gave her our Gingerbread dress up image to play with and here's what she came up with :o)

 
****************************
 
 Next up is Nancy
Hello...
I'm Nancy
I am wife to a very special man and mother of two beautiful grown daughters. I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and do my best to honour Him as I live my day-to-day life. These days I am most interested in paper crafting of all kinds.

Nancy created this wonderful easel card with our dress up gingerbread man digi. Isn't it just an absolute delight!

 
*************************
 
Our 3rd new DT member is Sophie
 
Hello, I am married and have an almost 3 years old little
boy. I make greeting cards for 8 months and I am loving it.
Sophie used our new release image to make this beautiful window scene card. I love the pale blue and white together such a beautiful wintery effect.
 

 
**********************************
 
We would also like you to meet Cynthia
 
I have been stamping for 15 years plus.  I discovered digital stamping a few years ago and now that it what I create with the most.  I love the versatility and virtual storage abilities.  Plus, my very small stamping room has run out of storage!  I enjoy participating in various challenges and trying new techniques.
 
I love this idea from Cynthia for a Christmas tree decoration, it shows how versatile digital images are.
 
*************************
 
Next up we have Audrey
 
Hello! I am a SAHM of 4 sometimes ;) wonderful children ages 7-12. I have been crafting for over 20 years. I started with scrapbooking and making jewelry and then fell in love with card making about 6 years ago.
Audrey coloured him up beautifully, I absolutely adore the papers she's used, it's a wonderful project :o)
 
 
***********************************
and finally we have the lovely Lisa W
 
 
I am a full time mum to my gorgeous little boy Elliot and newborn baby Emily born January 2013. I have been a crafter without really knowing it since I was a little girl, but have expanded my talents from those early days of finger painting and playing with glitter.
 
Another beautifully coloured image on a super sweet card, love the little embellishments too.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed meeting our new DT girls. I can't wait to share more of their wonderful makes with you over the next few months.
 
**************************************************************
 
We have decided to hold a month long Christmas themed challenge this time round. We will be offering a 3 digi prize to the lucky winner who will be announced on 3rd January 2014.
 
We look forward to seeing all of your festive makes.
 
The design team have also been busy creating with some new release images and here are their wonderful makes.
 
 Isn't our gingerbread man so cute, love the googly eyes too.
 Georgia used the gingerbread man and the gingerbread woman for her lovely card.
 
 
With makes for our Challenge theme we have...
 
 Tracey used girl with stocking love that die cut!
For this beautiful card Tracey decided to use our snowman digital stamp.
 
Ruth chose our very popular five Christmas robins digital stamp. Love the little robin balancing precariously on the front branch :o)
 
Isn't this just delightful! It features our Christmas Fairy digital stamp.
 
*********************************
 
I don't know about you but I'm exhausted now, think I'll go for a nap ;o).
 
Hope you enjoyed meeting our new DT girls and looking at all of the amazing inspirational projects from all of the Jellypark DT.
 
It's over to you now, we'll be back on 13th December with even more beautiful creations for a midway reminder post.
Until then Happy Christmas Crafting.
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Congrats to all the new DT members !! Lovely reading about each of you. Looking forward to seeing your creations in the weeks and months ahead.

rachel said...

thanks for choosing my card in the top three - off to choose a digi and mail you! Hugs rachel xx

rachel said...

sorry meant to say off to grab the badge - lol - my brain xx

Debbie Adams said...

What fantastic inspirational creations from the DT. Thanks DT. :D
Deborah

Donna Ellis said...

congratulations to your new designers - and what pretty projects they have created! Thank you for hosting a month-long Christmas challenge - and for bringing inspiration to the rest of us! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Fearless said...

Oh my! I'm surprised with the amount of entries! Great job to you all looking forward to seeing more creations x

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. Thanks for the "Christmas" challenge!

Benzi said...

Congratulations to the new DT and all have made such awesome cards. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Bunny said...

Welcome to the new DT. I too am new to being on a DT. It's a lot of fun.

Very nice projects from everyone. Thank you for the challenge.

CraftinGranny said...

Amazing inspiration by the DT. Thanks for this wonderful challenge and welcome to the new DT members. Hugs, Carol

Doni Rochmat said...

very nice creations from the DT. Thank you for this interesting challenge.:D